Xypex Admix C-series are unique chemical treatments for the waterproofing, protection and improvement of concrete.
All variations of the Admix C-Series are added to the concrete mix at the time of batching. All variations of the Admix C-Series contain the same amount of reactive chemicals at their prescribed dosage rates and provide the same waterproofing and durability performance
characteristics. Xypex Admix C-Series is available in regular or no-fines grades (NF). Xypex Admix C-500/C-500 NF is formulated to have minimal or no effect on setting time. Xypex Admix C-1000/C-1000 NF is formulated for concrete mix designs where a normal or mildly delayed set is desired. Xypex Admix C-2000/ C-2000 NF is designed for warmer climates and projects where a slower hydration rate is typically required.
- sewage and water treatment plants
- secondary containment structures
- tunnels and subway systems
- underground vaults
- foundations / basements
- parking structures
- swimming pools
- precast components
- bridge structures
- resists extreme hydrostatic pressure
- becomes an integral part of the substrate
- highly resistant to aggressive and chemical environments
- can seal static hairline cracks up to 0.4 mm
- allows concrete to breathe
Packaging: Xypex Admix C-series are available in 27,2 kg pails or in paper box of soluble bag (5 kg x 4)
(For specific projects, contact the manufacturer for availability of customized packaging).